Anxiety might be seem to be a simple word, but can have serious implication on our life. It can seriously control. It has the capability of making the simplest of situation a nightmare. The most difficult thing with anxiety is that people accept it as a normal and learn to live with it.
Acclaimed and renowned nutritionist and also appraises as one of the best nutritionist in India Ryan Fernando says, what has caused anxiety in a person is very hard to identify. It cannot be attributed to a single reason and includes a number of reasons. The matter is totally subjective based upon the family situation, amount of stress at one’s work and also the dieting habits and the physical activities. Even the family’s past history of any anxiety disorder is also taken into account.
It is said that there are several effective ways of overcoming anxiety and the first starts with identifying it. Identifying anxiety symptoms is not a challenging task. Each and every single one of us has experienced anxiety to one degree or another. Actually, anxiety is considered to be a normal reaction to the stress that is experienced in life. While medication cannot be discarded, it is emotional assistance and encouragement which play the more important role in remedying this situation.
Identifying anxiety disorder
Anxiety can be considered to be a normal reaction to the stress that we all experienced in life. When this anxiety hits without any warning and the same results in symptoms that interfere with our day to day activities and our overall quality of life, it can be considered as an anxiety. If you have been experiencing unusual symptoms that you are unable to explain, it is important that you know how to identify anxiety symptoms.
The feeling of higher degree of worry and the fear rising out of it is one of the most common psychological symptoms that almost we all experience.
Many of the sufferers get high degrees of dread due to some reason or the other. Issues of mood fluctuation, irritability, anger, emotional instability, and even cases of depression are common occurrences for people with anxiety problems. People with anxiety often find it difficult o stay normal and go crazy leading to emotional hostility. Staying detached and aloof from others and even self are extreme cases of anxiety.
As you experience psychological symptoms, so do you experience physiological ones? This is because the body has what is often referred to in the medical community as a “Fight or Flight Response”. When this is experienced, the body immediately kicks into “overdrive”.
- Sweating without reason and that too is a cold atmosphere.
- Felling of tremors in some part of the body.
- Muscular tensions.
- Consistent headache.
- Feeling of dizziness.
- Gastrointestinal issues like heartburns, burps, acidity, stomach upset and similar.
- Faster heart beats.
- Feeling of restlessness, fatigue and even insomnia.
The main purpose is to reduce stress and anxiety levels as much as possible. As per the best nutritionist in Bangalore, when we suffer from general anxiety, and perhaps regular anxiety attacks as a result, anyone can start believing that it is impossible to overcome such feelings. And it can be. But there are natural steps that we can adopt to help us with overcoming it. And one of the most important and effective is your diet.
The objective of all of it is to help relieve fatigue, stay hydrated and build up the defense mechanism of the human body – the auto-immune system, etc. Poor diet does the opposite and so can make it very difficult to overcome your general anxiety.
- Stay well hydrated as water is the magic of keeping you well-controlled and stable mentally and physically, both.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables in each of your meals.
- Eat meat sparingly, just enough to provide enough fat and protein.
- Consume plenty of complex carbohydrates (potatoes, pasta, rice, cereal, etc.) to help balance your blood sugar.
- Make sure you’re getting enough essential fatty acids (tuna, salmon, fish oil, etc.) since there is evidence to suggest that not enough fatty acids can be a factor in anxiety and depression.
- Consider taking natural supplements to make up for some of the important vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that might be missing from your diet. For example vitamin B complex, vitamin E, etc.
- Eliminate caffeine. Coffee, tea, chocolate, and fizzy drinks, etc. should be avoided as they are known stimulants. At the very least, dramatically reduce their consumption. Also, avoid alcohol which acts as a stimulant during the first couple of drinks but then can act as a depressant with higher intakes.